Shawarma Khan Winnipeg
Clean. Fresh. Healthy.
COVID-19 UPDATE FROM SHAWARMA KHAN
At Shawarma Khan, our thoughts and prayers are with everyone to stay safe and healthy. We are taking the COVID-19 crisis very seriously and we are doing everything we can to limit the risk (see changes below). While at the same time we understand that eating healthy and having access to fresh healthy food is vitally important for our health and wellbeing as well. For this reason we have decided, for the time being, to remain open. We will update you here if that changes, or you can call us at 204-615-6006.
Please note that we are currently only open at our Pembina Location.
There are some of the changes we have made in order to keep our staff and customers safe during this difficult time:
- No cash transactions
- Take-out only, no dining in
- We are offering FREE DELIVERY through Skip The Dishes & Doordash, find the links below
- We are offering curbside pickup, so you don't even have to come into the store. Just call and place your order and pay over the phone at 204-615-6006
- We have added sanitizer wipes at the front counter for customers and staff
- We ask customers to refrain from touching the fridges, or products. Our staff will serve you.
- We are constantly wiping with sanitizer the front door handle, pin pad, fridges, handles and counters
- We have removed all furniture to prevent people from sticking around
We are constantly monitoring the situation and will abide by the rules and regulation of the province and federal government. If you have any other suggestions we would love to hear them, as we are constantly aiming to get better. Thank you for your support and especially over these difficult few weeks as a small business.
Eat Well, Be Well
-The Shawarma Khan Team